Tuesday 18 February 2020

Since I'm restarting things...

...I think it's about time I prepared to get going on "Sounds of 2013" – so all being well, I'll start that up in the next week or so. For those who need an introduction or a refresher, this series will consist of me going through Everfree Radio's fan-voted Top 100 brony tracks from back in 2013, adding links and commentary where I can. I shall be using the same inclusion criteria as last time:

Rule 1: Still available in the same or (1b) similar form direct from the artist
Rule 2: Available from a third party, with reason to believe the artist is fine with this
Rule 3: So famous that it would be plain silly to leave it out
Rule 4: Being unlisted is not, on its own, grounds for exclusion

Naturally, I'm not going to spoil you by giving away the rankings in advance. That wouldn't be much fun. But what I will say is that, looking through the 100 tracks, there is a lot of great music in there – and that the really good stuff starts well down the list. In fact, my first post in "Sounds of 2013" is likely to contain one of my favourite pieces of all time. Raring to go with this? I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment