Sunday 9 April 2017

Shameless self-promotion time!

Story cover showing a close-up of Pinkie Pie
Yes, that blue spot is supposed to be there :P
Look, it's my blog. That's what it's for. :D Anyway, It Doesn't Matter Now has been accepted by Equestria Daily – and here's the feature to prove it. Old story it may be (published October 2014) but I've always been pretty happy with it and it's been well received by most readers, so I'm very pleased to see it up on EqD. My inner Fluttershy is doing the "yay" thing right now.

I'd like to thank Pascoite for encouraging me to submit IDMN, Pascoite (again) and Ferret for pre-reading suggestions, and the people – who prefer to remain in the shadows – who gave me feedback both before and after the story's initial publication. Also, of course, to everyone who's taken the time to read the fic over the years, regardless of what you thought of it. You're all great.

6 comments:

  1. :) Congratulations! I know from experience that Equestria Daily is a tough nut to crack, so it's always impressive when a fic makes the cut. Well done, and I hope you get another one featured as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) As to the future... well, who knows?

      Delete
  2. Glad to help! I also do private editing/reviewing/pre-reading/whatever you care to call it, by request. If you want me to look over another story, just ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course, my real problem is my fundamental laziness... :P

      Delete