Thursday 6 May 2021

UK PonycOnline returns this weekend!

UKPC returns on Saturday and Sunday! Of course, we're now all pretty used to online conventions, but UKPC is always a special one for me. As such, I will be attending it as much as I can. I have an unavoidable commitment on the Saturday morning, so I'll sadly have to miss the first bit of the con. It should be all systems go for the other day and a half, though! :D

As a quick reminder for anyone unfamiliar: this is an all-ages, all-generations convention which welcomes collectors, bronies and anyone else with a love for My Little Pony in their heart. And, as always, the convention will be raising money for the RDA¹, which has been UKPC's chosen charity for many years and is to say the least an extremely worthy cause.
¹Riding for the Disabled Association

The con's online store is now open, too. Worldwide shipping! (But then, what would the Pony fandom be without worldwide shipping...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment