Monday 3 December 2018

No Ponyfic Roundup this week, I'm afraid

I'm severely under the weather right now with a truly horrible cough. It's not the cough I had a week or two ago, which was a standard winter one fairly easily controlled with mints and water. This one is one of the supercharged extended coughs I'm prone to occasionally. (Several visits to doctors over several years have failed to find a specific cause for these.) All I can really do is endure it until it goes away, and until that happens I'm not really up to concentrating on ponyfic.

I hope I'll be better next week and able to resume PR, though right now I can't give any promises. In the meantime, I'll continue with posts that don't require me to think so hard. There'll be more Sounds of 2011, and perhaps some more short waffly posts about this and that. I might get another silly merch review in as well. We'll see. Anyway, thank you in advance for bearing with me.

1 comment: