Sunday 17 July 2022

Ponyfic Roundup will appear on Friday due to the heatwave

As some of you may have seen, the Met Office here has a red warning out for extreme heat for the next couple of days. In UK terms that means temperatures probably somewhere around 38 °C (100 °F) on both days. Since almost nobody has air conditioning at home here, it's going to be tough. I really don't think I'm going to be up to getting PR ready in time for Wednesday now.

However! There is a compensation for those of you who've read far enough. The extra couple of days' wait means that I will have time to read and write reviews all of the eight Honourable Mentions in the Thousand Words Contest, instead of only covering four as was my original plan. That means you'll get a bumper edition of PR. And now I'm off to drink 267 litres of chilled water...

4 comments: