Saturday 30 July 2022

Quick meta update

I have now started watching "The Last Bronycon: a fandom autopsy" and I'd originally hoped to post my thoughts tomorrow or Monday. That's now not going to happen, because it's taking far longer than I had expected – Jenny Nicholson's thoughts have turned out to be packed with stuff I want to comment on, and I'm not even a quarter of the way through yet. Suffice it to say that I will get to the end and I will write the piece I mentioned.

However, I am going to drop my original intention to do this before I got going on my rewatch of Season 6 of Friendship is Magic. It's well over a month now since I watched "The Cutie Re-Mark, part 2", and that's more than long enough. With that in mind, I will be setting off on S6 later this week, probably on Friday, with "The Crystalling, part 1". The next edition of Ponyfic Roundup will be out on Wednesday as expected. The Jenny Nicholson video piece will go up when I can manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment