Friday 11 October 2019

Off on the Road Railway to Friendship

Yes, at long last it's time for UK PonyCon. As I've mentioned before, this will be my sixth straight year of attendance at UKPC. When I first attended the convention in 2014, we'd never heard the name "Starlight Glimmer" or seen Griffonstone, the CMC were still hunting for their cutie marks and the hilarious absurdity of "Slice of Life" still lay eight months in the future. Things have changed a bit around Equestria since then!

As usual, I'll be doing a write-up of my con experience shortly after I get home, though please don't expect it instantly as I'll doubtless be tired. Don't expect the merch haul to be very impressive either, since money is pretty tight this time – partly my own damn fault for going to another convention this year! To keep you going while I'm away, I've scheduled a "Sounds of 2012" post to appear on Sunday morning. But until next week, farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment