Sunday 9 April 2023

New story by me: This Lonesome Cattle Call

Happy Easter! I'm not sure which other countries do the big chocolate egg thing as much as we do, but if you do (and you eat them, and indeed you do Easter at all) I hope you have an eggcellent time with them. Anyway, some news. First of all, I hope to post the rewatch for "Top Bolt" tomorrow. About time, you may say, and you would be right! Also, there's this:

This Lonesome Cattle Call by Loganberry

The Critter Concert Classic is coming up, and who better to organise it for Fluttershy than Twilight? But there's a big problem: a distinct lack of performers. Can Applejack ride to the rescue?

Gentle fluff.

So to my great relief, I have managed to get a fic out less than a year after the last one. I wouldn't go expecting any great things from this one, as it's really just a bit of fun I kind of had to bash out after a particular line got stuck in my head. But it seems to have given some people some enjoyment, and frankly there's not much more I can ask for as a writer than that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment