Friday 28 October 2022

Coming soon: reviews!

Now that the UK PonyCon fun is over for another year, it's high time I got back to the meat and drink of Louder Yay, which is to say episode reviews. I will be resuming the FiM rewatches, with "The Saddle Row Review" being the next ep in the queue. I will also be writing (probably fairly short) reviews of the eight episodes in Chapter 2 of Make Your Mark. Whether I get those done before the Christmas special appears in November is, let's be honest, pretty doubtful. But it's happening!

2 comments:

  1. Now that the UK PonyCon fun is over for another year
    Oh? Is there not still a roundup post to come? Even if you forgo a separate post for merch haul this year, you usually have a post reflecting on the con, and how it was handled and run.

    I will be resuming the FiM rewatches, with "The Saddle Row Review" being the next ep in the queue.
    Ah, a good reminder to resume my casual synchronised rewatch too! Least that's a pretty good episode to jump back in with.

    I will also be writing (probably fairly short) reviews of the eight episodes in Chapter 2 of Make Your Mark.
    Take it from someone who ran out of new things to say when tackling each individual episode, and ran out fast – my Ep. 4-6 ones clocked it at under 1,000 words each (insert gasping Pinkie emoji here) – that's probably wise.

    Whether I get those done before the Christmas special appears in November is, let's be honest, pretty doubtful. But it's happening!
    Hey, it'll probably be March before we get the next batch of episodes again, you got time, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may well do a final round-up post for UKPC (though maybe not a merch haul as I bought so little) but I don't know when. Soon, but maybe not imminently, as I'd like to reflect on things a little.

      Delete