Sunday 7 June 2015

Okay, so I have a CCG card now...

"Seaddle 2015" stamped CCG card

...even if I didn't really expect to have! This "Seaddle 2015"-stamped card came courtesy of a flash sale event Enterplay did last weekend during EFNW. It was a very small event with only two flash sales, but this card was one of them. And it turned up in the post yesterday. Thankfully these days they put them in UltraPro wallets; my Fluttershy S1 promo way back when was sent with "protection" amounting to a bit of plain paper wrapped around it. :P

"But Logan," I hear you say, "I thought you didn't play the CCG?" Well... no, I don't, really. I have an admission to make here: I saw the words "Flash Sale" purely by accident while I was poking around the Enterplay site and searching for stuff, and went into a sort of "automatic panic" mode. I would probably have stopped at the point where the PayPal form asked for you to confirm the p&p payment...

...except that it didn't. Enterplay's policy on this seems to have changed, and I wasn't charged a penny. Which means that, by the time I really realised what I was doing, the transaction had gone through. The upshot of all this is that I am now the proud possessor of this card. Which, I have to say, I really like the design of anyway, so I guess it all worked out in the end. :)

1 comment:

  1. Never been a fan of promo cards. They have been a thorn in pretty much every CCG I've ever played properly.

    ReplyDelete