Tuesday 26 March 2013

BUCK it and see

This post is outdated. Please see this newer post for details of how BUCK ticket sales are now being processed.


BUCK ticket
Yes, you are going to have to put up with lots more puns like that one
Yes, that's right. I thought, "Oh, to Tartarus with it" and took the plunge. We've been told by one of the PR people that a schedule will hopefully be available in a few days' time, but with Easter coming up I felt it was time to make a decision. Of course, I could have waited for the second wave of tickets to appear... but let's face it: I really want to do this. I may end up hating it, but at least I'll be able to say that I gave it a go. Now all I have to do is to save up another £1 million to be able to afford actually to buy anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment