Friday 29 October 2021

Lots of G5 on the way next year!

 (Via EQD.) It seems that an Italian website has provided what looks like a reasonably convincing bare-bones schedule for next year's G5 offerings. We'll be getting a "mini-movie" (ie special) in May, then the series proper will begin in September. Another special looks set for Christmas. So, a bit of a gap now, but we managed with long hiatuses (hiati?) in the G4 era, so I'm sure we can deal with this. It's just good to know more G5 is not too far away now. :)

On another, more meta, note: I am at last getting ready to post the Text Review Roundup for the movie. My late decision to go to UK PonyCon meant I didn't have the time to do that when I expected to, but I'm now pretty sure I'll be doing it next week. The first part will be for reviews from outside the MLP fandom, including any professional reviews that aren't paywalled to Tartarus. The second part will cover reviews by fans. It is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment