Saturday 16 October 2021

UK PonyCon 2021 report, part 1: The Merch Haul!

Marvel once again at my incredible photography skills :P

Given the combination of: a) my remaining tiredness as mentioned in the last post – although the con crud itself is no more – b) my keenness to get on with this UKPC report and c) my ever-lengthening to-do list in other areas (TRR, PR, etc) I thought I'd do this a little bit differently from normal. Usually the merch haul post, when I remember it at all (which isn't always!) comes near the end. This time, it's at the start! As usual, you can click on the photo above to enlarge it.

Key

1: Fluttershy Equestria Girls doll. This was a prize at the RDA tombola!
2: UK PonyCon 2021 T-shirt, with artwork by Beatlinked
3: UK PonyCon con book, with cover art by Avui
4: Spike enamel badge by StormBlaze
5: Bookmarks from the cancelled autumn 2020 UKPC
6: Various UKPC badges; two from 2020 and one for being an "Early Bird"*
7: Premium lanyard. I always buy these as they're nice souvenirs
8: Postcards from the cancelled autumn 2020 UKPC
9: My badge! I think also drawn by Avui. I was a Weekend Adult. Well, so I'm told
10: G5 character prints by JowyB. Sadly Hitch was sold out both days!
* I wasn't, but they'd seemingly had about a billion made and so kept giving them away!

And no, I did not buy any mayonnaise. Though now you come to mention it... you know, I think I'll save that story for its proper place, which will be in a later part of this report.

No comments:

Post a Comment