Tuesday 22 January 2019

Merch review: MLP gift wrap

Yes, I know I forgot the ruler for scale. Silly me
These reviews get ever more thrilling, don't they? What? Oh, please yourself. Anyway, just a quickie this time around. I picked up these sheets of licensed My Little Pony wrapping paper quite some while back in The Entertainer in Birmingham, where they were on sale for £1.50 per pack. I'm not sure what the RRP is, since I only ever buy them when they're reduced! Toys R Us used to sell them too, but of course that's no longer an option.

Both tags had Twilight designs, at least in my pack
There's not a lot to say, really. The design appears to be a rather early one, given the old pink MLP logo and the vector of unicorn Twilight. Those vectors aren't great, but they are at least different from the ones most of us have seen a thousand times. All six Mane mares make it on, which is nice, and Applejack has her hat, which is also nice. Oh, and the paper is pink. The quality is acceptable and it does its job well. At £1.50, this is a three-star product.

★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment