Thursday 25 April 2024

New reviewer: abrony-mouse

Years and years ago, I remember a poster called abrony-mouse was very active on the late lamented UK of Equestria forums. They've had a Fimfiction account for longer than I have, but it hasn't been very active for years.

Well... they're back! And not only that, but they're doing ponyfic reviews! Well, more of a recommendations series (as with TCC56) than a review one as such, and with a deliberately short'n'snappy format. The first two are here and here. I always love to see new reviewers, given how few of us there are these days, so yay for abrony-mouse!

Edit: and a mini-review of my very own We Are the Everfree is right here!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find the latest one here :P
      https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/1037880/we-are-the-everfree-everfrees-trees-are-not-like-other-trees-by-loganberry-random-recommendations-in-50-words-3

      Delete
  2. Interesting approach! Will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A question about the reviews I looked at - the META section is a bit confusing, especially because I don't know what TBC means.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, hey - it's just for my use really. TBC is to be confirmed.

    I need to edit Logan's, as he has now had a deep dive and can be recommended (as I knew he would be :3 )

    ReplyDelete