Monday 23 October 2023

Meta post regarding Ponyfic Roundup

I'm finally recovering from Covid now, but I don't want to rush things. As such, I'll be splitting the next Roundup in two. I had planned to review five stories this week, as you can see at the end of the last PR, but that won't now happen. Instead I'll cover three, with another three next week. How does that work? Well, I have a story whose author requested a review,¹ and I'll cover that one this time with a couple of the original list. Then the rest of the list the week after.
¹ Heartstrings by evelili

This does mean I'm not going to manage the Nightmare Night themed Roundup I'd been vaguely thinking about, but such is life I'm afraid. I do still plan to get to the Thousand Words winners, though. Eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment