Sunday 18 June 2023

I am back

Hello again, everyone. I'm back from the Scottish Highlands. It's been an eventful week. Good thing: the first four days were spectacular, with glorious weather. Bad thing: I was then in a car crash in a car also containing my parents. Good thing: the safety devices did their thing and everyone is physically okay. Bad thing: the car is too badly damaged to repair and will need to be replaced. Good thing: everybody (five of us) on the holiday is now safe at their homes.

I've put the "meta" tag on this post because the echoes from what happened may mean I have to change my posting schedule here. It all depends how I feel as time goes on. I can only suggest you all keep an eye for posts as and when they come. I will be writing about ponyfic, since reading that is calming as it's about a different world without cars. (So don't expect as many EqG fic reviews for a while.) I shall stop waffling now!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Geez, that sounds like a heck of a left turn on your holiday. Glad to hear you managed to get away safely.

    Don't worry: nine out of ten horse doctors recommend a daily dose of pony to help with de-stress-ification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap D: glad you're all okay, hope replacing the car is as painless as possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, EqG doesn't have that many cars in it.

    Hope you heal quickly and uneventfully, and I'm glad you at least got some good R&R up to that point. That does bring a new level to "needing a vacation from one's vacation."

    ReplyDelete