Friday 28 August 2020

Fluttershy says hello


Those of you on UK of Equestria may already have seen this photo, but I'm posting it here as well. Why? Because I've been lazy and haven't got my rewatch review of S2E26 done in time. So here's some Pony content of a sort. The other day I had a quick trip to Worcester and took Flutters along with me for company. Here she is by the River Severn, with Worcester Cathedral at top left.

You'll note that this is Rainbow Power (remember that?) Fluttershy. From memory, I think she was in one of those odd three-packs of blind bag figures, along with some unlikely combination along the lines of Derpy and Thunderlane. Those two are probably in a box somewhere, but I do take a travel 'Shy quite often. I even managed not to lose her on the train! :P

2 comments:

  1. XD I've got a "travel" Twi that lives in my messenger bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the best people have travel ponies!

      Delete