Thursday 28 May 2020

Does anyone have news of paperhearts?

Edit 30 May: He's back! See Impossible Numbers' comment.

Some while ago now, paperhearts posted in his Fimfiction blog to the effect that he was going into hospital for treatment for Covid-19. That was on 25th April, so it's been more than a month. I was thinking about this yesterday, and then I saw Impossible Numbers' Fimfiction blog post on the same topic. He knows the bloke considerably better than I do, I think, but nevertheless I've had enough dealings with paperhearts to like him.

I'm aware that this bloody virus can often take a long time to recover from, so I'm hoping that the lack of news is simply that paperhearts is putting his energy into more important things than posting on a fanfiction website. I'd settle for any good news, though. If anyone knows anything (that they can reasonably say to me) then I would be very glad to hear about it. I am worried about paperhearts, and I know I'm not the only one.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Loganberry.

    Paperhearts and I have known each other through FIMFiction for some years and have been in frequent contact, yes. I don't know how that compares to other people's interactions with him, though. And since we never actually met each other, once he left FIMFiction I had no idea how he was getting on.

    I'm hoping it's not the worst case scenario, but any news would at least be something.

    I was hoping I might reach someone who did. Thanks for spreading the net further than I could.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it. Missed a word out. Corrected:

      "I was hoping I might reach someone who did know."

      Delete
  2. He's back!

    https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/903193/surviving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You'll just have to imagine the size of my relieved smile after reading that. :D

      Delete
  3. The Cloptimist30 May 2020 at 12:58

    Oh thank goodness. And thank you for letting us know!!

    ReplyDelete