Saturday 23 November 2019

Dramatic reading by Scribbler et al of It Doesn't Matter Now

And the very next post after talking about the future of YouTube videos features... a YouTube video. Suffice to say I downloaded this one as soon as I saw it!


This came entirely out of the blue. Scribbler mentioned to me on Twitter a little while ago that It Doesn't Matter Now was one of her favourite stories, but I didn't imagine that was any more than a nice comment. And then, yesterday, this appeared! I am very pleased indeed with how it's turned out. Scribbler narrates, Illya Leonov voices the Spirit Pony and Quirky Craft voices Pinkie. I think they all three do a superb job with the text and really get across the atmosphere of the piece. A huge thank you to all of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment