Thursday 9 February 2017

The Custardverse Awakes!

Back in October, I published Starlight Repeatedly Teleports into Custard. For a joke (as if the fic itself wasn't enough of one already) I declared that it was the first story in the Custardverse. I confidently expected it also to be the last story in the Custardverse, at least until such time as I was silly enough to write a sequel myself.

But no! Guiding Breeze has now produced a Custardverse fic of his own. That's right, folks: my universe has its first side story. A pretty weird feeling, I can tell you. It's not canon to the 'verse, as such, but does that matter? Nope. If you're interested in seeing someone else's take on the custard thing, you can check it out here:

by Guiding Breeze

The Custardverse itself is an open universe, with the exception that I ain't accepting M-rated fics to the group. Don't think I don't know who you are. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment