Monday 1 March 2021

Minor change to tags

I'm not sure whether anyone other than me actually uses the tags I put on each post, but you may have noticed that they were slightly different on my "Castle Mane-ia" review post. Two changes there: one, there's now a "G4" tag, since I suspect I'll be writing a lot about G5. Two, instead of just "show" I've introduced a dedicated "Friendship is Magic" tag. After all, we already have one extra show (Pony Life) and there'll be a G5 show eventually too.

I'm afraid I'm not going to go back and update all the tags I've used for the past eight and a bit years; there are limits. Nor am I going to worry about the fact that "Friendship is Magic" is a name not only used on the show itself. If you want everything perfectly neat and organised, this is not the blog for you! But unless I forget (which I'm bound to at times) I'll be using the new tags from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment