Friday 20 December 2019

Hearth's Warming schedule

Don't take this as gospel, but I expect to slow down a bit with posting from now until the holiday period is over. My look back at "Suited for Success" should be up tomorrow morning, once I've had time to do the actual rewatch! I'll probably get a couple more "Sounds for 2012" entries in before the end of the year. If I do finish that silly ponyfic I mentioned a little while ago I'll of course mention it here. My audio review of S9 is currently being edited. I hope to have that done in the next few days, and of course I'll also post that here when it does get finished. Finally, as I said the other day, there should be one more Ponyfic Roundup before 2019 comes to an end, though there's unlikely to be more than that.

And then it'll be 2020. The first year for a decade with no new Friendship is Magic episodes on our screens. Given the current uncertainty over Pony Life, who knows where that will lead? Whatever happens, though, I fully expect to be posting my silly ramblings on Louder Yay for quite some while to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment