Sunday 12 February 2023

Ponyfic Roundup 429: There is no Ponyfic Roundup 429

This is more than a little on the embarrassing side, but honesty compels: while going through my old Ponyfic Roundups yesterday, I discovered that I had accidentally numbered two editions 264 – this one and this one. To avoid a huge amount of renumbering that would probably end up with me introducing further mistakes, I have now renumbered those 264a and 264b. Only three and a bit years late!

All this does of course mean that my celebratory posts for PRs 300 and 400 were one edition out, since they should have been numbered 301 and 401 respectively. Not a lot I can do about that now. However, to ensure that I have my total Roundup count correct from here on in, I have decided to skip 429 in the numbering. As such, Wednesday's Spotlight on Xepher's Three Wishes... will be Ponyfic Roundup 430.

5 comments:

  1. that's fascinating :O what a time to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there any limit as to what heights of interest this blog will reach? :D

      Delete
  2. There's no Pope John XX either, so you're in good number-muddling company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely tangential, but just to be silly I tend to pronounce "antipope" to rhyme (more or less) with "antipathy". I did it once as a silly joke and it kind of stuck... :P

      Delete
    2. I do that with some words, too :D that's one of the best I've ever heard!

      Delete