Sunday 19 February 2023

Sounds of 2014 may, at last, happen

Those of you with long memories may recall that a few years ago I went through the Everfree Radio Top 100 for 2011, 2012 and 2013 and featured all the songs on them that were still publicly available. I stopped at that point, because the Everfree Radio chart stopped then too. I was also not very well up in Pony music at the time, so I wasn't sure where to turn next.

Since then, a small friends group I'm part of have listened to quite a bit of fandom music together, so my knowledge (although still patchy) is better than it was. And also? Also, I think I may have found a replacement chart to use: the Equestrian Trot 100. I've just flicked quickly through a compilation video, and I was pleased to recognise so many of the tracks.

Don't expect this to happen imminently. It may not happen at all. But there is now a realistic chance that "Sounds of 2014" will appear right here on Louder Yay at some point this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment