Tuesday 9 February 2021

Ponyfic Roundup will be on Friday this week

I've had a pretty unhappy day or two – nothing terrible, just the usual, but it's sapped me of motivation for a while – and as such, I haven't finished reading the three short stories I wanted to review this week. Things seem to be on a slight upswing again now, so I plan on having a quiet evening today and then catching up in time to post on Friday. I'm obviously aware I don't have to do PR every week, but I like to do that if I can as it's something to look forward to, so that is currently my plan.

6 comments:

  1. Well, it's a nice thing for us to look forward to too! Hopefully this is obvious, but while I can't speak for everypony, I'd like to think we all understand and that you should take as long as you want or need, and we'll still be here if and when each next instalment arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I do indeed know that, and I'm grateful to have such understanding readers. :)

      Delete
  2. "I've had a pretty unhappy day or two – nothing terrible, just the usual, but it's sapped me of motivation for a while"

    Been there and done that, amigo. I didn't buy the shirt; I'd rather not have any mementos.

    Delayed schedule's fine. You're host, we're guests, and all. Whatever you provide and whenever it comes, I'm sure I'll gladly enjoy and nitpick it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All nitpicking is gratefully received! All the more so when I've done something particularly brainless like putting the wrong title on an episode. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It has done, thank you. I feel considerably better today. :)

      Delete