Tuesday 9 February 2021

My Season 4 rewatch should begin within the week

 As the title says. I think I've had enough of a break now since the end of S3, and so "Princess Twilight Sparkle, part 1" will receive the rewatch treatment soon. I'm currently leaning towards Monday for posting it, but it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that it might be sooner. As I've said, I'm looking forward to what I feel will be a very interesting season. You are, of course, all invited along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. Usually, I recall episodes from memory, but for a change, I went ahead and rewatched a few this time. Some good stuff coming up, I'll say that for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I haven't watched ahead, of course -- it would rather defeat the object -- but there are certainly episodes I will be astonished not to give at least four stars to.

      Delete