Friday 26 July 2019

Meltinggggg

The UK recorded its hottest ever July day, and second-hottest on record, yesterday, with Cambridge hitting 38.1 °C. That's 100.6 °F for those of you who still work in Fahrenheit – only the second time hitting three figures has happened, too. And remember, home AC is barely used in this country, so the day was pretty hard going for many of us. Admittedly it reached a mere 32.5 °C (90.5 °F) in my neck of the woods, but even that was the highest I'd recorded for three years.

For this reason, I haven't had the energy to do any work on this blog, so all you're getting today is a note to the effect that the Pocket Ponies mobile game has received an update. I haven't had the chance to play the new levels yet, but I understand Fluttershy plays a significant role. This is a Good Thing.

5 comments:

  1. haha don't die D:

    It's actually been decently cool over here in my part of the US. Maybe that weather will percolate across the Atlantic and help you guys out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot nicer today, thanks to a very welcome cold front. Low 20s and pleasant sunshine.

      So I didn't die. Yay!

      Delete
  2. Temps in the triple digits are pretty common for late summer where I live... but not such humidity! The Summer from Hell will not be denied!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty common? Well, you won't notice an extra one, then -- please, take it back!

      Delete