Sunday 30 June 2019

Rainbow Roadtrip: I'll get to it!

I've now seen Rainbow Roadtrip.* It will be a little while before I get it reviewed here, though, partly because I want to watch it again and 60 minutes of Pony obviously takes longer to rewatch than 22 minutes! I also endured a nightmare journey home yesterday in 32 °C heat with the railways falling apart around me, so I was simply too exhausted to do anything about the special until this afternoon.

* Italics rather than quotes as it feels like a cut-down film to me, rather than a lengthened episode.

4 comments:

  1. The Cloptimist30 June 2019 at 19:03

    Take your time, cool off (in every sense) and get to it when you can. We've got a whole hiatus to fill now, you don't need to rush, your readers will still be here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sure. I do occasionally get messages along the lines of "Aren't you going to do X?", though, and this is the easiest way to forestall those. :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard you folks in the UK don't have air conditioning, and I just cannot imagine that given the weather you're having. D: Stay cool somehow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You heard correctly, at least as far as private homes go. If you go into a supermarket it'll have AC, but it's really unusual to have it at home. With our normal weather it would be a long way from cost-effective. It'd be like Houston investing in snowploughs.

      Delete