Saturday 23 July 2016

Legend of Everfree trailer released


It's been a ridiculously long time coming, but at SDCC has been shown a proper trailer for the fourth Equestria Girls film. The "summer camp" theme is no surprise, and the new guest character has been seen (as a still) already. But this is the first time we've seen any real indication of what the story of the movie will be. It looks decent so far – though I'm less happy that its 1st October release will be on Netflix. I can understand why, but I'd really like some sort of cinema release. Maybe we'll get one here in the UK, as we did for Friendship Games. I'd love to see it on the big screen!

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna contain my shit for now -- I'm still feeling pessimistic, despite having statistics against me -- but for all that "Gaia Everfree" is a stupid name, DO WANT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The UK cinema run of Friendship Games was announced at pretty short notice, so we most likely won't know for this one for a while.

    ReplyDelete