Thursday 10 July 2014

More reviews on the way!

I know I keep saying that this isn't entirely a review blog, and it isn't... but let's face it, it is mostly one! So, upcoming reviews:

Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity (G. M. Berrow) -- I actually bought this when it came out, but I just haven't reviewed it yet! Sneak preview, though: I liked it.

Applejack and the Honest-to-Goodness Switcheroo (G. M. Berrow) -- this comes out next week, which is why I'm feeling guilty about the Rarity book.

The Journal of the Two Sisters (Amy Keating Rogers) -- another book I've had since it appeared.

IDW comics: main-series #21 and Friends Forever #7 -- both out in the next couple of weeks.

That little lot should do to be going on with! Any more will have to wait until I have a bit more cash to spare...

No comments:

Post a Comment