Thursday 28 November 2013

BUCK 2013 official film preview video published


The sheer volume of material to work through has meant that it's taken some time, but it seems that the BUCK team are getting closer to releasing the official video of the 2013 con. Above (or here) is the preview, which gives just a glimpse of what we can expect. The preview is very interview-heavy, and concentrates on the Friday, but there are a few minutes of Saturday-shot footage near the end. I was particularly amused that the very last word said by the narrator was... "Fun!" (Also, yay retro LWT-style opening ident! ;))

2 comments:

  1. FUN!

    I'll have to give this a proper viewing later, as I've got a bunch of things to catch up on at the moment, but I skimmed through it just now and it looks like they're doing a great job so far.

    I'd been wondering if they were still working on this dainty little DVD, so that is definitely really good to hear. Hopefully it won't be too long before it's available to buy, and I think I'll most certainly have to grab a copy. I wonder if you'll turn up at some point on there though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know whether or not my bribe was enough for them to keep me out of shot. ;)

      Delete