Monday 18 March 2024

Some very early G4 merch!

One or two of you will have already seen this, but I thought it might interest a few others. I found this by accident while looking for very old fandom stuff. It's a video of some of Hasbro's exhibits at the 2010 Toy Fair, an important annual trade-only showcase. Lots of Strawberry Shortcake in there and a little G3.5 MLP, but at 3:45 (and in the video thumbnail!) we get a little time with a few very familiar characters!

This video was uploaded on 17th February 2010, so as of this moment it stands as the oldest G4 video I've ever seen. If you know of anything older, please do let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Pinkie's mane... I don't ever recall seeing a figure with that style. Maybe this was a prototype? And a 4-legged Spike!

    Neat look into the past, thanks!

    ReplyDelete