Saturday 19 September 2020

PonyFest 4.0 today!

 The fourth iteration of the original MLP online convention happens today. It's sticking with its usual one-day format, and to be honest there aren't a huge number of things on the schedule that really grab me this time around. No unmissable musical acts, only a couple of panels... to be honest, I may well not take so much interest in most future online cons, with the big exception of UK PonyConline in October. I think I've almost had enough of them now.

However, there's no doubt that real-world developments here in the UK recently mean that many people could badly do with a distraction and a trip to Equestria. As such, I think I will still pop into PonyFest for a bit of fuf from time to time. For anyone considering attending, head to ponyfest.horse for the schedule, the vendor list and the various other things you expect of an online con. Things kick off at 3pm UK time.

No comments:

Post a Comment