Monday 28 September 2020

And yet more delays :(

The manifold glories of the year we call 2020 have struck again. Twice. Not only do I feel rather unwell today (no, it's not the dreaded lurgy) but some other stuff has come up that can't be delayed. Nothing horrendous, just home maintenance stuff, but it's time consuming and needs attention straight away. As a result:

There will be no Ponyfic Roundup this Wednesday. Drifting Down the Lazy River will now be reviewed on 7th October. No other fics will be reviewed until DDtLR has been.

My apologies to everyone, but especially to Georg. He's waited a very long time for this review and I'm sorry he's going to have to wait another week.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! We'll still be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am feeling somewhat better now, despite the best efforts of the British weather. I expect to be posting again soon.

      Delete