Saturday 12 December 2020

Right, here's an actual schedule!

Subject to anything coming up that I really can't push through, I am determined that I will finish my rewatch of Season 3 by the end of 2020. To increase the chances of my actually sticking to that, here's how I plan on posting each episode's review:

Sun 13/12: "Spike At Your Service"

Thu 17/12: "Keep Calm and Flutter On"

Sun 20/12: "Just for Sidekicks"

Thu 24/12: "Games Ponies Play"

Mon 28/12 "Magical Mystery Cure"

Thu 31/12: Thoughts on S3

A reasonably paced schedule, I think, and nearly a regular one at that! The exception is because I know from long experience that I tend to do almost nothing productive on Boxing Day (unless eating counts as productive). Given E13 is not one I want to rush, I've given myself an extra day to get that one done.

No comments:

Post a Comment