Thursday 2 June 2016

Video: Rainbow (Dash) (Ponyfied TV Openings) by Basic Rainbow


Unless you're a) British and b) of a certain (my) age, this may mean nothing to you. But for those of us who fall into this subset of pony fans, the nostalgia overload here is ridiculous. It's a PMV of a sort, but really it's more of an expression of affection for both Rainbow and FiM. It's lovely, it really is. If you're confused, there's a link shown at the start to a side-by-side with the original, though it's unlisted so I won't link to it directly from here. Props go to Idris on Twitter for pointing me at this piece of brilliance!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I remember Rainbow, I also remember being scared of Zippy for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfectly normal reaction. He was the Angel Bunny of Rainbow. ;)

      Delete
  2. Thats a lot of love and dedication right there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? It was only on about the third watch that I realised the little touches like Pinkie eating near the end. :)

      Delete