Tuesday 20 February 2024

Ghost Mike looks at MLP in the Netflix figures

Over in the intro to his latest Monday Musings post, Ghost Mike takes a look at the viewing-hour numbers Netflix put out in December for the first half of 2023, with special reference to the various bits of G4 and G5 My Little Pony in the figures. There's too much to get your teeth into there for me to summarise sensibly, and I'm not any kind of aficionado when it comes to this industry-stat stuff anyway, so I'd recommend reading Mike's post for yourself. But one little nugget: S1 of Friendship is Magic is (just) inside the top 500 shows in watch hours. Four years after FiM ended. Makes you think.

1 comment:

  1. That's my take-away; G4S1 top of the pony media despite starting on a different platform, and being a decade old. It was and still is a magical show. Lightning in a bottle.

    -iisaw (phone)

    ReplyDelete