Monday 9 January 2023

Ten (and a bit...) years and counting!

In true Logan style, I completely forgot to mark this anniversary when it arrived. I did post something, but it was an episode rewatch. But better late than never, so: 4th December marked exactly ten years since my very first post on Louder Yay. I certainly don't think that back in 2012 I ever imagined I'd still be writing this blog a full decade later. Here I am, though! Whether I go another decade remains to be seen, but I certainly have no imminent plans to call a halt. :)

4 comments:

  1. heyyyy! :D happy anniversary, here's to ten more years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D As to ten more years... well, who knows? Maybe it'll be a thousand years! ;)

      Delete
    2. According to prophecy, "On the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in his review."

      I'd say that's a safe bet! ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I missed this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete