Monday 27 December 2021

UK PonyCon 2022: 8th & 9th October

Here we go! The first announcement from UK PonyCon about its 2022 in-person convention has been made: the con will be held over the weekend of 8th/9th October 2022. This is in line with the last few in-person UKPCs in that it's the second weekend of October. No announcement about venue yet, but I know some people are already speculating that a date announcement this early may suggest we'll be back in Nottingham once again. (And if so, I think we might as well treat that as a permanent venue now.)

It is far too early yet to know whether I'll be able to attend. Hopefully I won't have to leave a decision quite as late as I did this year, when I didn't think I was going at all until about two weeks away, let alone be able to attend for the full weekend. Obviously the situation in wider society will affect this, as will the more usual concerns of finances, railways and whether I have any other commitments that can't easily be rescheduled. All I can say is that I really enjoyed UKPC 2021, and that I have much affection for the convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment