Friday 16 November 2018

Record charity figure for UK PonyCon 2018!

I thought I'd posted about this already, but it seems not. According to official figures, the auction specifically raised £4,674, which was itself a record for the 15 years the convention has been running. I didn't manage to contribute any of that, but that was largely because people kept bidding high amounts – so I'm not going to complain! Adding to that VIP/Supporter ticket donations, raffles/contests and the final committee donation, and...
£6,750
...is the final figure! From memory, I think it was £6,000 last year, so we've beaten the mark by quite a margin. Excellent news for long-time UKPC charity the RDA! Of course, we'll have to take this as a challenge, and see whether we can surpass this number once again when con time rolls around again. Who knows? But a few more £440 Derpys wouldn't go amiss there... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment