Saturday 10 February 2018

Fanfic Reading: Clouded Minds

 ( Text link )

I haven't done a ponyfic reading for a year and a half, but someone asked me a while ago to provide an audio version of my old story Clouded Minds. This was published nearly five years ago and has its share of flaws, but to this day I like the underlying concept. It does end a little more abruptly than I originally intended, thanks partly to personal circumstances (unrelated to the fic itself) making me disinclined to work on it further. However, I now quite like that suddenness, so it's staying. Here's the summary for those who don't know the story:

Clouded Minds by Loganberry
Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Sad/Slice of Life; 2k words; Apr 2013; Everyone
Rainbow Dash finally comes clean to Fluttershy on the secret of why she feels such a responsibility to her fellow pegasus. It's not simple friendship; it's not plain loyalty. It's something altogether more shadowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment