Friday 20 October 2017

Tips for UK PonyCon-goers 11: Have fun!

As I'm setting off for UK PonyCon in not much more than an hour, this will be the last post I actually see go up until I get back. With that in mind...

Tip 11: Enjoy the convention!

Yes, we've spent months waiting for this. Some of us will have worked hard on art or cosplay or music or plushies or stupid stories about custard, while others will be working during UKPC, whether as staff or volunteers. But the thing that unites all of us is a love of pastel ponies. (If it doesn't, you booked at the wrong con!) So let's make the most of a weekend where nobody will question that aspect of our lives, and where "I love My Little Pony" is a statement that can be taken as read and appreciated, without the need to explain or justify ourselves.

See you in Bristol!

No comments:

Post a Comment