Monday 11 May 2015

The BUCK 2016 website is alive!

Admittedly, at time of writing the official site doesn't exactly contain a wealth of detail. Almost none, in fact. Nevertheless, we can glean a couple of things. The convention is indeed happening in 2016, for one. That there will be VIP guests of some description. And (in the source) that Fluttershy is best pone. Which we knew already, but it's still good to have that confirmed. Will I go? I hope so. Right now, it's much too soon to say for sure either way.

3 comments:

  1. And although it may be little more than a test page at the moment, that site already looks pretty impressive. Nice colourful artwork and it looks like it *should* be a nice clear layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now, of course, things have moved on further! Still 11 months to go, so I can't make any plans yet -- but I'll definitely be making another post on this blog in the next few days. :)

      Delete
  2. So I see! Now that announcement on the site is something I didn't expect! :)

    ReplyDelete