Sunday 28 September 2014

In praise of Level Seven Comics

As some of you will know, I've generally been buying my My Little Pony comics from Nostalgia & Comics in Birmingham. I like that shop as I've always had pleasant, friendly service. However, it is a bit of a trek, and recently they seem to have been carrying only one or two copies, making the journey something of a risk. So, I've been casting about for a new source. There's eBay, of course, and I've mostly had good luck with sellers on there, but I've now discovered another option.

Level Seven Comics is a new venture by a couple of the admins from UK of Equestria, and based on my experiences so far, they deserve to succeed. Very competitive prices, ridiculously fast delivery (my last comic was in the post less than two hours after ordering, and arrived the following morning) and excellent, secure packaging make a winning formula in my book. My Power Ponies annual (review soon, but it's good and you should buy it!) came from there. So will my next comic.

(And no, this isn't a paid or sponsored review or anything like that. I'm posting this because I genuinely think Level Seven deserves to succeed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment