Thursday 10 April 2014

Spamming my own fanfic again :P

Rainbow Dash at the Cloud House
Rainbow Dash contemplates... well, something
My copy of Friends Forever #4 is on order, and a review will be along when I get it. In the meantime, here's something else I wrote recently: the first chapter of "Where They Understand You". This is planned to be a medium-length story explaining just why Rainbow Dash moved to Ponyville on her birthday. It starts off a long time ago, back when she and Fluttershy were still at school. It's Teen-rated, but that's for stuff that may be included later; this first chapter is suitable for everyone. I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. A heavily edited comment that Pinkie asked me to send:-

    "I'm just a teeny weeny ever so tiny bit disappointed that you didn't do the review of the comic before you got a copy, because that's what I would have done, almost certainly and it gives the review all the more challenge and fun and... ooooooh, FUN!"

    The original comment was about 100 times longer but I had to whittle it down or typing it would have taken hours.

    I don't know if you've got your copy of the new issue yet, but mine arrived today. I won't say any more than that, except that there's a little advert on the last but 2 page, which could be something to look out for in Forbidden Planet soon. :)

    As for the main reason for this particular post, I'll have to take a look at this fanfic and the other one you linked to recently, just as soon as I get the chance! I noticed that the other one, a few days ago, was doing impressively well for the number of views already! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now have, and have read, the comic -- so the review should be up tomorrow. And yep, I did see the advert for the Series 2 fun packs. Fluttershy, Rarity, Celestia and Luna -- three great comics and one with Fluttershy in. So I can't lose either way. ;)

      I am honestly surprised with the number of views "This Fragment of Life" has got. I'm not really sure why it has! "Where They Understand You" is less popular as it's incomplete, so I'm still pretty happy with over 120 views already. :)

      Delete