Saturday 4 May 2019

Louder Yay schedule changes in the next couple of weeks

Since I'll be at the Griffish Isles convention next weekend, there'll be some small changes to my usual timetable on this blog. The big one is that I'll be doing as I usually do when this happens, and skipping a week of Ponyfic Roundup. PR 249 will appear as normal this coming Wednesday (8th) but there will not be an edition on the 15th. Ponyfic Roundup 250 (yikes!) will be posted on 22nd May.

The other regulars will just be shifted back slightly. My review of FiM S9E07 will be up on the Tuesday or Wednesday after it airs, and Text Review Roundup will probably appear on the Friday. At any rate, my aim is to have my coverage of that episode done before E08 turns up. I'm not sure when my Griffish Isles report will come out, but I'll try to get it done reasonably quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment